With more than 65 years’ experience, Camporese Group supplies machines and technology for packaging and printing industries, employing 50 People directly and it is structured in two business divisions: Offset Printing and Industrial Digital Printing.
Camporese Macchine Grafiche, a trustworthy partner on remarketed used equipment. The company is a world market leader in sourcing, refurbishing and supplying used graphic equipment, mainly Heidelberg sheet-fed offset machines together with a full range of professional services:
- selection of machines (most of the machines are offered “as owners”)
- that can be offered with reconditioning or remanufacturing to zero impressions
- visible in working process at Camporese Refurbishment Center or still at the printing houses
- 3 workshops located in Italy (Padova and Milano) for 8.000 sq.m.
- machine cleaning and painting
- final installation with appropriate tools on customer’s floor
- post-sale service with the largest independent Heidelberg trained-staff team of engineers in Italy
- new or reconditioned spare parts
- machinery removal and containerizing
- freight and logistics
- letter of credit (L/C) are accepted as term of payment
Upgrades and Retrofits
- Intelligent Remote Service to solve via web most of the failures on the machine
- Ink Interface for connecting the ctp to the press (CIP3)
- Led-uv technology in joint venture with PrintabLed, an engineering “Italian” company that assembles led-uv come from Usa, enable to be supplied and upgraded in every offset, sheet fed and label machine.
Thanks to its experience Camporese can also supply other machines such us: ManRoland, Kba, Komori, Bobst, Muller Martini, Polar, Stahl, etc,.
Fujifilm, the world’s largest company in graphic industry, chooses Camporese Group
Camporese expanded its product portfolio with the exclusive distribution and technical after sale service of the new market leader ink-jet industrial printing machine, the Jet-Press 720S by Fujifilm.
Dato Variabile srl, a Camporese Group specialized company for Industrial Digital market
Dato Variabile s.r.l. headquartered in Padova, Limena was founded by Camporese Group, in order to offer to the Industrial Digital Printing market a dedicated and specialized structure, including a modern show-room for exclusive distribution and technical post-sale service of wide format flat-bed led and plotter by Inca digital Ltd, Fujifilm e Roland.
Why customers prefer to do business with Camporese
We are pleased to provide to you CAMPORESE Macchine Grafiche’s over 65 years of reputable experience in graphic equipment. We are proud to have been fulfilling some of the World’s most successful printing companies with about 130 refurbished Heidelberg units sold every year and several Jet Press 720 S sold to Grafica Veneta (Trebaseleghe Padova) and FaService (Verona) only in 2017 Cert MCL1 smallps. mostrare tutti in fila certificati Print Media Academy
4th Generation family business
The Group which is run by fourth generation, is success company, well capitalized, with one-of-a-kind know-how, proud of its many achievement, internationally well-known, have a direct bearing on long-term business relationship with all its internal and external stakeholders.
Camporese Macchine Grafiche SpA
Via Del Santo, 243
35010 - Limena (Padova) Italy
Tel.: 0039 049 767166
Fax.: 0039 049 767629
Eur 2.000.000,00, fully paid-up share capital
Eur 2.815.000,00 net assets