The Camporese Refurbishment Center
The One Workshop in Europe with over 65 years of experience in press refurbishment with a strong world-wide reputation
“It’s a great responsibility to supply complex machines to whom gave you the confidence. This is the reason we cannot do without a great post sale service and a self-funded and well capitalized structure to avoid foreclose the success of our customers and quite often break up hardworking families.
5 WorkShops sheds of 8000 sq.m of for the Refurbishment Activities and Show-Room
The one most accredited family business structure particularly specialized in a vast range of professional services for graphic machines mainly Heidelberg enable to meet the demand of our more discerning customers.
- 2 big lifts, 2 double-girder overhead travelling crane (load capacity up 20 ton each) …
- …lifts of several scales for storing the machines plant in Padova and Milano (Italy)
- Area for disassembling
- Special room for cleaning and painting
- Machine shop for repairing mechanical parts
- Lab for repairing electrical circuit boards and components
- Area for loading, containerizing with tools and treated wooden pallets for every size in stock
- Area for re-installation and print test
- a sole interlocutor for supplying the machine, the refurbishment, the assistance and the guarantees
- since more than 65 years the used machines are at the top of Camporese “core business”
- direct connection with the Camporese’ owners, with whom makes decisions
…all important skills for a good result of an International Safe Deal*
Visiting us …is the only way to understand what you are purchasing and by whom!
We are glad to see you to in our Camporese Refurbishment Center; we show and explain to you all the job during a refurbishment process of a machine and to learn more about our service.
Responsabile revisioni e service Camporese