The Camporese Refurbishment Process
The first Camporese slogan of the 1970s , very demanding and very promising, already underlined with which diligence and determination our founder used to offer his machines to the market and related service; after many years, even the market agrees with that essential, the truth to this day for those who do not want to waste their time. daily research of the best quality, at a lower and the timely delivery, are our mission”.
A few words that makes a significant difference on the market
Camporese Refurbishment Process with related service to zero impressions is based on labor standards acquired in more than 65 years of experience in press refurbishment; during this time, our Team has processed literally thousands of used Heidelberg presses from single color to ten color sheet fed. Our detailed, certified process ensures that your press returns to you in like-new condition, ready to provide you with years of additional, reliable service.
Our programme is based on the know-how acquired by Camporese in 65 years of experience applied both for Fully Refurbished (Remanufacturing) or Reconditioned Heidelberg machines.
Fully Refurbished Heidelberg
"Zero" impressions Camporese is the highest level of refurbishment you can find on the market allows you to save money even in the long life period of your machine.
Camporese Refurbishment Process provide same-as-new performance and long life at a fraction of a new price
Refurbished Heidelberg machines
- Printing units and all parts and components are completely disassembled and stripped
- All parts are systematically marked and palletized for each individual units
Every part passes throughout our deeply inspection
- Part by part shall be inspected to ensure they meet Camporese’s highest quality standards. The individual components are also upgraded with critical engineering improvements, delivering like new performance and long life.
Immaculate cleaning and painting process
- All grease, durty particles, stubborn inks and stains shall be removed during cleaning process using only eco products, skilled people and special cleaning room
- The immaculately clean press is then perfectly painted to original like new together with all its parts and components to ensures the delivery of a top-quality press
Mechanic refurbishment, centesimal adjustment and new spare parts
- All the parts worn out shall be replaced with new original Heidelberg spare parts and re-assembled by our skilled engineers able to refurbished and centesimal adjustment to basic manufacturer parameters
Spare part & refurbishment job list for each machine we sell
- IMG 6078 Copia
- At last, transparency in the second hand market, certification of refurbishing jobs, replaced spare parts list and the guarantees issued, allow the customer, right from the estimate stage, to quantify and evaluate the value of the offer and therefore the advantages of the investment .
Example of jobs and spare parts used on a Heidelberg SM102-10P
fully refurbishment of feeder head, new chain on feeder, new grippers on in-feed ranger, new belts on feeder, new transmission chain on feeder, new brake on feeder, grippers and pad grippers of impression cylinder, grippers and pad grippers of transfer cylinders, grippers and pad grippers of the perfecting device, new chromed transfert jackets, new impression cylinder perfect jackets after perfecting device, new chain of delivery, new Bottcher rollers, rectified on rilsan rollers, re-chromed of cromed rollers, re-mat of mat rollers, new corteco rings on ink and damping units, autoplate bar refurbished with sprayed of diamant powder, new autoplate pistons, service on main motor (new bearing, new brushes), refurbishment on each Dublin valves on ink temperature, new air tubes, etc,.
Part found in excellent shape (for example: corteco rings, chains on feeder/delivery, grippers of transfer cylinders, etc,.) will be kept in the machine and replaced if exhausted they will be replaced.
Deep and severe print-test, everything must run properly before shipment
Visible in production in our Show-Room
IMG 5060 1
If required, the press can be re-assembled for print test in our state-of-the-art demonstration showroom Camporese Refurbishment Center. After assembly, all units and components are checked and electronically tested to ensure consistent quality. We consider we have done our job properly only when each certified press undergoes over 350 checks to insure a quality product for our customer.
When the refurbishment process is completed, you can print test your like-new machine in our impressive 8,000 sq.m, state-of-the-art facility.
Preparation and treatment for shipment
Prior to shipment, the press is given a final wipe-down, anti-rust treatment, is fully greased, stretch wrapped and readied for transport to the customer.
Reconditioned Heidelberg machines
Machines can also be prepared in excellent shape with lower costs of refurbishment when they are originally in good shape (normally low impressions count machines).
In this case refurbishment process includes fully cleaning, checking, recover rollers, changing some new spare parts when necessary according to our long experience.
This kind of refurbishment assure excellent printing result, helping you when budget are tight and deadlines are critical so it isn't always feasible to purchase a machine fully refurbished at zero impressions.
Advantages and benefits on investment on long-run for machines refurbished by Camporese
- from day one you can print 100% whole performance in the long run without compromising
- very few break-downtime and after sale service thanks to the high quality of our refurbishment
- refurbishment cost under the deferred payment (monthly!)
- 6 months’ guarantee (only fully refurbished machines!)
- easier access to Credit Institutions to obtaining loans
- your customer satisfied for being on time
- Refurbishment makes economic and ecologic sense (slogal nella parte relativa a ecologia)